Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me please - tough situation

Hi,

Unfortunately I am stuck in the weird situation. Friends..please help me out.This condition must not come in anyone life. I am on H1B visa and my wife on H4 visa. Before marriage, she was on F1 visa and studied MBA for 9 months.We have a personal disputes between us because of her family interference. She has filed H4 to F1 visa using her brother's help around a month ago. She used some of my documents without my permission.Fortunately some documents missing like my pay stubs, my petition, employment verification letters etc. In I-539, She written all false information about me in addition information page and submitted to USCIS.

She is using me like anything. She got admission for another 2 years. Her brother is supporting him and he is the sponsor. Just she is waiting for the change of status ( h4 to f1). I don't want to take any action against them but i want to be safe side for my personal life. She took advantage of mine. I want to settle all these personal problems first and then all these visa matters. If she gets visa transfer, the my life will be hell and I will stuck in my personal problem forever and will not be able to start my new life.she carried gold and valuable stuff etc too. Her family is not mature and they don't think about coming personal problem in future.

Please help me out friends what should I do in this condition. Your advise will be really helpful for me.

Thank you so much
    Last edited by 55kav12; 12-10-2010, 04:24 PM. Reason: :

It is her own status and you cannot do anything about it. She can file for a COS to F1 on her own and you do not have any right as per the law to stop it from happening. I am not sure about falsification on I539. You could care less about it as you did not sign it. If there is anything wrong, she is the one that will be in trouble.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you for your response. They should not use my documents without my permission. Correct ? Please help me. I need to leave USA as per company's project requirement too. I will not be on USA payroll. How can I make my wife understable to come with me ? what will happened to her H4 visa ? Is it my responsibility ?

Comment

If you are leaving the country for good, you will no longer hold H1 and she will not be in H4 status. If she has already applied for a COS to F1 from H4, she can remain in the country until a decision is made on her COS application. You are not responsible for any other adult's status other than your own.

Rest all is a family issue and I certainly am not good at that.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X