Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Petition filed in Premium - Receipt not yet available

Hi,
    I work for a well renowned MNC and they have filed a h1b in premium processing for me on the 7th of December,2010. Its been close to a week now, and when i checked with them they updated they still haven't got the receipt number from USCIS.

i have a few questions,
    1. how long will it take for the receipt to come ?
    2. does the 14 day period for premium processing begin from the date the receipt was issued?
    3. is there a limit on the number of days by which the receipt will be delivered? i am concerned if the receipt itself will get delayed.

Please advise

Thanks

1. how long will it take for the receipt to come ?
    >>> 1 -2 weeks.

2. does the 14 day period for premium processing begin from the date the receipt was issued?
    >>> Technically YES. The receipt notice will be prepared on the date of receiving your documents. But that desn't mean that they send it out on the same date.

3. is there a limit on the number of days by which the receipt will be delivered? i am concerned if the receipt itself will get delayed.
    >>> Did you have a FedEx/UPS/USPS tracking to confirm that your package reached USCIS. If so, then there is nothing to worry. Just wait for 15 days from the date of delivery and most likely you will get a result from USCIS.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi sppradeep,
      Did you get your H1 approval?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X