Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE Documents deadline....

Hi,

I have got an RFE from USCIS for my H1B transfer. The due date will be on coming Monday ( Dec-20). I submitted all my documents related to RFE. My lawyer didn't send the documents to USCIS till now (I am writing this at 6PM on Dec-17). I called her and she told me that she will send the documents on Monday so that it will reach USCIS on Tuesday. She also told me that as long as the postmarked date is Dec-20 or before, it should be OK.

1) Is that right? Should USCIS receive the documents on or before Dec-20 or It should be OK, even if they receive the documents on Dec-21 as long as the postmarked date is on or before Dec-20?

Regards,
    CS

I have got an RFE from USCIS for my H1B transfer. The due date will be on coming Monday ( Dec-20). I submitted all my documents related to RFE. My lawyer didn't send the documents to USCIS till now (I am writing this at 6PM on Dec-17). I called her and she told me that she will send the documents on Monday so that it will reach USCIS on Tuesday. She also told me that as long as the postmarked date is Dec-20 or before, it should be OK.

1) Is that right? Should USCIS receive the documents on or before Dec-20 or It should be OK, even if they receive the documents on Dec-21 as long as the postmarked date is on or before Dec-20?

---- As long as the USCIS receives the documents you should be fine. A couople of days here and there do not matter and USCIS will not take the matter seriously. However, you lawyer should be the persopn to address these issues more clearly as they are the ones who deal with these matters on a daily basis

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X