X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents mismatch for 1st and 2nd H1B

Hello,

Can somebody share your thoughts? Here is my experience

Employer A has applied H1B in 2008 and went for stamping in 2009 and got 221g white form asking to submit project related documents. However I did not get those from my Employer A and did not submit it to consulate in India.

Again Employer B (Its a US Public University) has applied H1B with Premium Processing on Dec 2nd. However there is a mismatch on one of the previous Experience documents submitted for initial and recent H1B.

Appreciate your inputs on below questions

1) Will it create any problem if anyone applies for 2nd H1B when the 1st H1B is still valid?

2) There is a mismatch in the documents submitted for both H1B's so will there be any rejection based on the document mismatch?

3) How long it takes to get the Premium H1b gets approved as today is 17th day?

4) Since I got 221g for the first H1B so will there will be any issue when I go for an interview for recent H1B?

Thanks,
    NKReddy

1) Will it create any problem if anyone applies for 2nd H1B when the 1st H1B is still valid?
    >>> No.

2) There is a mismatch in the documents submitted for both H1B's so will there be any rejection based on the document mismatch?
    >>> No.

3) How long it takes to get the Premium H1b gets approved as today is 17th day?
    >>> 15 days.

4) Since I got 221g for the first H1B so will there will be any issue when I go for an interview for recent H1B?
    >>> No.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi Shervin,

Thanks for your valuable inputs. I was really worried as couple of documents submitted for both the H1B's are different. Now I am feeling really better after seeing your reply that it doesn't make any difference.

Also some more questions to the list are

I am planning to book an interview slot in 1st or 2nd week of January in Hyderabad. However, there are no slots available during that week in Hyderabad and it looks like some slots are open for Chennai

1) Will there be any issue if I can go to Chennai for H1B interview? I am from Hyderabad. However, I worked in Chennai couple of years back and got by B1 VISA from Chennai.

2) Since I got 221g (White Form) in my first H1B, do I need to update that in the DS-160?

Thanks,
      NKReddy

Comment

I wonder How/Why the previous experience can change ?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
          I wonder How/Why the previous experience can change ?
          I haven't put one of my previous employer in the recent H1 as the company is closed and I worked that company 6 years back in Bangalore. So I thought it would creates problem when the consulate goes for any kind of verification. I found this information 3 months ago when I was trying to open the company website.

Comment

As long as you have something to prove that you worked there (pay stubs, IT returns, appointment order etc), it should not be an issue. You should not leave out closed companies from your experience as your paperwork may not all match during the GC process or an audit if your application gets picked.

Not a good idea at all!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

As long as you have something to prove that you worked there (pay stubs, IT returns, appointment order etc), it should not be an issue. You should not leave out closed companies from your experience as your paperwork may not all match during the GC process or an audit if your application gets picked.

Not a good idea at all!
              Oh ..ok. I was in different assumption and haven't think that far. I got the pay stubs, appointment letter and exp. letter from that company.

Is there any way that I can inform USICS now otherwise will it makes any difference to this recent petition? as my petition is already filed in Premium Processing on Dec 2nd. Also is there any chance of putting a query during the H1B interview here?

I could have asked this question before filing it with USICS and its my bad here. I am really tensed now...

Appreciate your inputs..

Comment

No need to get tensed if it was left out. You need to be tensed if something was included that you do not have. Nothing to be done now.

Comment

No need to get tensed if it was left out. You need to be tensed if something was included that you do not have. Nothing to be done now.
                  My question was will it create any issue during the interview or during the USICS approval process? Please share your thoughts..

Comment

Nothing to worry as indicated earlier. Be honest if asked.

Comment

Nothing to worry as indicated earlier. Be honest if asked.
                      I got my H1B approved from USICS. First step is gone successful.. Waiting for the main one

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X