Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport not received after H1B approved

Hi,

I had my drop off appointment on November 1st, 2023 and my visa status changed to "issued" on Dec 1st, 2023. I did not receive any notification about my passport delivery or any tracking number to track my passport. I tried reaching out to Hyderabad consulate but none of the advertised numbers are working. My travel dates are coming up. Can someone here suggest me what else I can do to get info about my passport?

Thanks,
    Sai

I understand your concern about not receiving your passport yet, especially with your travel dates approaching. Here are a few steps you can take to get more information about your passport:
    1. Check your email: The U.S. Embassy in Hyderabad typically sends emails to applicants with updates on their visa status and passport delivery. Check your inbox carefully for any emails from the embassy.
    2. Check your online account: If you created an online account when you applied for your visa, you can check your application status there. You may be able to see a delivery date or tracking number for your passport.
    3. Contact the U.S. Embassy directly: If you have not received any updates by email or online, you can try calling the U.S. Embassy directly. The embassy's phone numbers are listed on their website. Be prepared to provide your passport application number and date of your drop-off appointment.
    4. Check the U.S. Embassy's social media pages: Sometimes, the U.S. Embassy posts updates on passport delivery delays or any other relevant information on their social media pages. Check their page, Twitter account, or Instagram account for the latest updates.
    5. Visit the U.S. Embassy in person: If you are still unable to get any information about your passport, you can visit the U.S. Embassy in person. However, it is advisable to schedule an appointment in advance to avoid long wait times.
    Here are some additional tips for tracking your passport:
    • Be patient: It can take some time for your passport to be processed and delivered. The U.S. Embassy typically processes passports within 4-6 weeks of the visa issuance date.
    • Keep copies of your application documents: Keep copies of your visa application form, supporting documents, and any emails from the embassy. This will come in handy if you need to provide additional information or dispute any errors.
    • Be proactive: Don't wait until the last minute to check on your koows passport koows status. Check regularly and contact the embassy if you have any questions or concerns.
    I hope this helps!
    Last edited by OlivianKocja; 02-19-2024, 03:30 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X