Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of Contract signed with Consultancy

Hi all,

Please pardon me if this question has been answered before. I walked through the web and found contradicting answers... so thought of posting here for you opinions.

I am now a employee of a Desi Consulting firm in USA and have signed a agreement to with stay with them for 12 revenue generating months. I have already completed 9 months of payroll period on this agreement. Now i have got an offer from a company A and will be doing a H1B transfer (for which i guess it might take another 1 month taking the total to 10 revenue generating months with the consultancy)

1. What are the problems I can face if don't complete the 12 months agreement? The agreement just says "need to complete 12 revenue generating months" there is no mention about the consequences if I dont...

2. Are there any chances of the consulting company to sue me/ demanding a huge sum as compensation?

3. Should I agree if they say since you are not working for 2 months we wont pay you the check for your 10th month's work?[/SIZE]

I seriously looking for your honest opinions and the best way to tackle this issue. I honestly don't want to put anybody at loss & run away from them...

I am looking for a way to resolve this issue in amicable manner.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort
    Last edited by akhashr; 12-21-2010, 09:14 PM. Reason: Consequesnces of ending consultancy agreement pre-maturely

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X