Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't a lot of people go for cap exempt H1B?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't a lot of people go for cap exempt H1B?

I'd like to know more about the cap exempt H1B. Why don't a lot of people go for it? Yes, cap subject jobs outnumber the cap exempt, but even then, considering how bad the lottery has gotten I expect this to be a https://vlc.onl/​ choice for way more people than there are right now. In other words, is there a catch with the cap exempt H1B? If you've been trying your luck with the lottery but have no interest in the cap exempt H1B, I'd love to know why. It seems like an easier choice these days even with nonprofit jobs being way less.
    Last edited by bart55; 01-11-2024, 04:58 AM.

Originally posted by bart55 View Post
    I'd like to know more about the cap exempt H1B. Why don't a lot of people go for it? Yes, cap subject jobs outnumber the cap exempt, but even then, considering how bad the lottery has gotten I expect this to be a choice for way more people than there are right now. In other words, is there a catch with the cap exempt H1B? If you've been trying your luck with the lottery but have no interest in the cap exempt H1B, I'd love to know why. It seems like an easier choice these days even with nonprofit jobs being way less.
    The choice between cap-subject and cap-exempt H-1B options depends on individual circumstances, career goals, and preferences. While cap-exempt H-1B visas provide certain advantages, the decision is influenced by factors such as the availability of positions in specific sectors and personal career aspirations. Individuals seeking H-1B status should carefully consider their priorities and explore opportunities that align with their professional goals.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X