Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubt regarding Client question for H1B

hi,

Im going to appear for H1 stamping this month and I have a doubt regarding Client Question.

Im working for Construction Company (My backgorund is Construction Management) and my payroll is run by the Construction Company directly. We have a lot of clients for whom we provide our services to. In this case if the VO raises the question about the client, what would be my appropriate answer?

Can I reply with my exact senario as "my payroll is run by the Construction Company directly. We have a lot of clients for whom we provide our services to?".

Would this be an appropriate answer. Im a little confused here and would appreciate if some one throws some light on this for me.

Thanks.

It is irrelevant to bring up payroll for a question like that. You work for the company that pays you and sponsors your h1B. If that requires you to perform services to multiple clients, you just mention that your company works with various clients to who you may have to provide services.

For example, if I work for IBM who in turn has many clients all over the US and requires me to provide services to them, I would not bother about which client it is or who it is as long as my services is controlled completely by my employer as required by the law.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks. That Helps.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X