Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US visa scheduling website is not accepting my DS 160 confirmation number

Hi,

When I enter DS160 confirmation number in the usvisascheduling website, I get the following error message : 'DS-160 format is not recognized. It should be 'AA005', 'AA006', 'AA007', 'AA008', 'AA009', 'AA00A', 'AA00B', or 'AA00C' followed by 5 characters.'

My DS160 confirmation number starts with AA00Dxxxxx.

I opened support cases on the portal and both times they closed the case without fixing the issue. I have talked with customer rep multiple times over the past 3 days and on every occasion, they tell to wait and says that the technical team will resolve the issue.

Anyone facing similar issue in the usvisascheduling website, please let me know and a possible way to get around this issue.

Thanks

You're not alone. Several users have encountered the same "DS-160 format" error despite having valid confirmation numbers starting with "AA00D." While we haven't seen confirmed workarounds yet, you can:
    • Report the issue again: Contact US Visa Scheduling and emphasize the recurring nature of the problem and lack of resolution.
    • Seek alternative solutions: Explore contacting the embassy/consulate directly or waiting for an official fix from US Visa Scheduling.
    • Monitor online forums: Keep an eye on forums or social media for updates or potential solutions from other users facing the same issue.

Remember, patience is key, and hopefully, a resolution will be available soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X