Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Project Document

Hello All,

I am going to work on H1B visa as a full time employee for a Public University. After going through forums I understand that as consulting employees need client letters, similarly full time employees need in house project documentation for visa stamping. I am going to work in IT department of the University and provide production support and there is no specific project that I am working on. Should full time employees must have in house project documentation for visa stamping? Will I have any problem if I tell VO that I provide production support and am not working on a specific 1 project?

Thanks,
    NKReddy

No issues as long as the job qualifies for an H1B. Just get your roles and responsibilities on the company letter head signed by your manager.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

For a public company or university, such documents about projects etc are never requested.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
        No issues as long as the job qualifies for an H1B. Just get your roles and responsibilities on the company letter head signed by your manager.

Roles and responsibilities are already mentioned on that offer letter. Do I need another letter from the manager or I can show offer letter for the roles and responsibilities?

Thank You

Comment

That is good enough.

Originally posted by nkreddy_3 View Post
          Roles and responsibilities are already mentioned on that offer letter. Do I need another letter from the manager or I can show offer letter for the roles and responsibilities?

Thank You
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
            That is good enough.
            Thank You

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X