Visa Appointment- Question regarding H1B petition number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Appointment- Question regarding H1B petition number

My current H1B Petition expires on May 29th 2011.
    My H1B visa Expired on Sep 30th 2009 But my Petition/I-94 is still valid. (I shifted by job thats why there is mismatch with Visa and petition).

I applied from Premium H1B and waiting for reply. so that Petition I am expecting: from May29th 2011 to May 29th 2014.

Now, I am planning for visa in Jain end/Feb 2011. which H1B petition number should I use?

Whichever is the latest provided you are working/will be working for that employer for whom the petition was approved.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin..
      I am not clear..should I go with my few petition which will be effective from MAy 29th 2011 (or) my present petition which will expire on May 29th 2011 (both are from the same employer). I am planning t g f stamping in Jan last week (or) feb 1st week

Comment

Go with the approval notice that is effective from May 29th 2011. When you attend the visa interview, provide both the approval notice and the VO should be able to stamp your visa until the extended petition expiry date.

Originally posted by Aditya34567 View Post
        Thanks Shervin..
        I am not clear..should I go with my few petition which will be effective from MAy 29th 2011 (or) my present petition which will expire on May 29th 2011 (both are from the same employer). I am planning t g f stamping in Jan last week (or) feb 1st week
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X