Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B got query... can i go on H4...!

Hello,

I applied for H1b ext got approval till 2013... Went visa interview in Chennai consulate in Aug, 2010, got 221(g) blue slip. Asking for all the documents which is mentioned in blue slip. My employer is not willing to provide all the documents... So i didn't submit documents till now.

My wife is working on H1 in US so i am planning to go on H4... so what are the precautionary steps do i need to take before going to H4 stamping..?

Is it necessary revert my H1 approval and Visa...?

While H4 interview VO asks about my H1B query... what is the best reason should i say to him..?

Please help me guys..!
    Thanks
    Jana.

221g is considered as Visa denial and you must mention this in your H4 Visa application. It will not affect the H4 Visa outcome.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

H1B got query... can i go on H4...!

Thanks For your responce.

you mean do i need to mention as Rejected or Query..?

Before going to H4 interview is it required to inactivate my valid H1B approval..?

What kind of questions can i expect based on my case from VO...?

Comment

For the question 'has your US visa been denied in the past' answer yes and write reason for denial as 221g. Nothing needs to be done with your H1 petition. You may be asked about your previous application, H1 employer, job, your plans as an H4 in the US etc.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X