Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Duration

All:

My project assignment duration is for only 3 months ..
    my employer is little bit reluctant to file my H1b with the fear of the getting
    H1b duration for only 3 months (if Approved) @
    california service center

I know these decisions are case dependent ,can any one tell me if their H1b approved for only few months

Thanks

Possible.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

All:

My assignment duration may or maynot extend beyond april 2011 and i have a client letter stating that assignment is ending on
      so and so date in april with possiblitiy of extention every 6 months. and also it is mentioned in the letter that the assignment is a
      open ended contract

I am wondering if i can apply for H1b and if approved would i be getting approval for only 2 months (till assignment end date )

Any one had their H1b approval validity for less than a year ?

Thanks

Comment

Yes. Search the forum. People have got the H1B extended for less than a year. There are chances that the H1B extension could get approved only till the project itinerary provided by your employer.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi, one of my friend got for 5 months because in the client letter, it's mentioned his contract ends on so and so date which is after 5 months from the date of letter. it's really uneasy, but it;s happening now a days.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X