Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa interview through BEP

Hello,

My wife got her H4 visa in August last year and she was here in the states for 3 months. Her company in India in the mean time had applied for her H1 visa which got approved in November (but we got the approval notice in December). After all this now we are waiting for an interview date and had some questions regarding her interview.

1. Will it be any issue if she is trying to get her H1 once she already has her H4 ? Keeping in mind that her H1 was applied when she was here
    2. Her company has applied for a client that is in a different state than where I am, will this be of any concern.

Any help on this is really appreciated. Also, any other tips/docs she should carry for her interview to be on the safe side.

Thank you.

1. Will it be any issue if she is trying to get her H1 once she already has her H4 ? Keeping in mind that her H1 was applied when she was here
    >>> No issues. Was the H1B filed as a COS or a consular process? If it was a COS then she should be working and getting paid now to maintain the H1B status.

2. Her company has applied for a client that is in a different state than where I am, will this be of any concern.
    >>> Where you (spouse) live has no relevance to H1B visa stamping.

Any help on this is really appreciated. Also, any other tips/docs she should carry for her interview to be on the safe side.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X