Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 g info

Dear sir

I attended the Visa interview today in mumbai counslate.The lady asked me about the sponsoring company n tol me that they will contact me.They have told me that they require some more Information and they will contact me, i am attaehing the 221g form which I have received
    please guide me about the next step.

221 g
    Your appliction requires additional clearances.we will contact you when further action can be taken in your case.

has my application beeen rejected

Regards
    kamal RaJ

Hi Kamal,
    I had a similar experience yesterday.

God knows waht they are up to. let us keep each other updated.

thanks,
    aspirant.

Comment

did u get the visa?

can you guys please update this info when you get your visa!! my cousin went for visa on feb 14 and is still waiting for similar reasons. just wanted to know if you got your visa and if so how long it took?

Comment

Hi Guest76,
        Which consulate had your cousin visited. Can you please elaborate about his case and his inteview. I will deftly let you know as soon as I get any update.

thanks,
        aspirant.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I guess u r talking about H1B visa. I had a this experience in 2000 and I was given Sec 221(g). They said they will notify me once the decision is made.

May be this will disappoint u guys, but I wanna tell the fact that I got the call letter from consulate after one and half year. Once i went there, they took me the Technical interview and finally they gave me the visa.

I am assuming that now they speed up the process and you may get a call letter soon.

Good Luck.

Comment

Reg to H1b Visa-Sec 221(g)

Hi every body,
            i was also got the same problem. actually i was attended on feb'2005 for this visa but to till date i am not getting any reply from them.
            If any one having awareness abt this issue else anyone phase this problem plz update me and guide me.
            i will appriciate u r kind response and assistence.
            its greate for me.
            Sree.

Comment

221(g) re-appearence

Hi everybody ,i
              also got 221(g) saying Adminstrative processing required .

yesterday i got a mail saying u can re-appear for visa interview on any day from monday thru fri @9.00 AM ...

So guys tell me what all docs/extra apart from r side like edu ,exp, mark hsseet ,deg certificate, etc

u can mail to me at [email protected] also ..

let us keep update each other to share the info.

Kumar

Comment

in this process they look for more info on ur file. Iam not too sure how this works, like for how long is it gonna take and stuff. But ur visa is not rejected yet. I wish u all the best.
                NOT A LEGAL ADVISER
                USE IT AT YOUR RISK

STRONGLY BELIVE US VISA IS A LOTTERY WON BY MANY .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X