Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa Stamping 3rd Time (Re-stamping)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Stamping 3rd Time (Re-stamping)

Hi,

My Case:

I am a consultant and work on project basis with a client.

Came to usa on H1B with A Company in Oct 2006. Then transfer to B Company after a year in Nov 2007. Stayed with B Company for 1.5 month, and then transferred to C Company in Dec 2007. Since then I am with C Company only (3+ Yrs now).

In 2009 i went for Re-Stamping and successfully got it, came back in USA in March, 2009 with C Company’s Visa. Even my wife got her H4 Visa with me.

Both Visas (H1, H4) were valid till May 2010. In June 2010 I got New H1B & H4 Approval Notice (I797) with validity of May 2010 to May 2013 (3 years) for C Company (Same Employer).

In Nov 2010, I got my Green Card Labor Approval notice and my Lawyer/Employer will file my I-140 in End of January 2011.

I am going to India for Visa stamping on 20th Jan (Flying on 14th). Everything is all set just I need to be there. Now a days Re-stamping getting tougher and tougher, I and my wife are little panic. Yet we cannot avoid our travel.

I do have last 3 years pay stubs, W2 of 2008 & 2009, 2010’s will/may get on end of this week or mid of next week, A Client letter, Employer’s Docs including tax, w2s, lease paper etc, a contract copy between my employer and a preferred vendor of my client, employment verification letter, valid I797, my bank & credit card statements etc….

So after reading my case, what you think?
    Will there be any tough time to get done re-stamping 3rd time? 1st in 2006 & 2nd in 2009.
    What kind of other Docs VO can ask to show?
    Is there any other Info I am missing here?
    What should I take care while being interviewed? I mean, Questions they may ask?
    What are my chances?

Please Please share your experience, me and my wife are scare to death……

Hi AAPP,

How did your stamping Go? Am in a similar boat and would greatly appreciate any info or advice!

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Gauzeman

Stamping went pretty well, VO haven't ask more than 4-6 Q only as below.

Where do you work? why you want to go? Show me 2009's W2? Show me 2010's W2 if you have? how long you been married? do you have any children?

that's it.

also got my PP within 2 days by bluedart.

so if your previous visa stamping are clear & smooth, as well as your employer history (all H1B petitions), W2s, Pay stubs etc are clear, you dont have to worry.

Just be relaxed and go for stamping...

Best of luck...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X