Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer

Hi,

I have been working for Company-A for less than three months and now I got a better offer from Company-B. Company-B is ready to transfer my H1 on its name. Now,

1. Can I inform my present employer that I would like to transfer my H1 to Company-B, as there is no service agreement between me and Company-A?

2. Can my current employer cancel my H1 at this point, while I'm in the US, if he is not agreeing for H1-B transfer and I would like to transfer to Company-B?

I appreciate your response in this regard.

Have a Goodday!

Thank you
    Subbaraman

U don't need to inform your previous employer till your transfer is done. once its done on name of company B. company A cannot do anything. After that u have to deal with them the way u should ( depends on the contract u have signed with them). But after the transfer nothing happens to ur visa.

Comment

Visa Stamped

Thank you very much for your advice. Regarding Visa, I have valid stamping thru 09/2007. Do I need to go for re-stamping/re-validation at the time of re-entry, if I leave the country? Some people say, I do not have to...

Is re-validation possible in US itself, either in person or thru postal mail?

Thank you
      Sub
      Last edited by Guest; 03-12-2005, 10:44 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X