Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H1B Stamping in Delhi

Guys

I need your feedback/experience. I got my H1B approved (1st H1B)

I have to goto Delhi for stamping.

What should I be worried about? Any specific document they embassy guys look for or ask for?

I got all the paper work from my Consulting firm. I also have a client letter (the company who interviewed me) stating location of work (this is same location mentioned in my LC)...

Please advice

Regards

VG

Only one advice-

Dont come if you dont have direct client to your employer. If have direct client then also wait time is avg 2 mo. Check following link. Delhi embassy rejected 50 cases with in 3 days after let ev one waiting for 2 mo. I am one of them so alerting ppl as much I can.

Comment

Chander

Thanks for your reply.
      I do have offer letter from a client in NY which says that the client is ready to hire me when I am in US and he has my employer's name in that letter saying that I will be get paid by the employer (the compnay who is sponsering my H1B) .. not by the client..

Also, I can't see the link you are referring you

Can you post again?

VG

Comment

Stamping is tough

Stamping is very very tough in ND.
        its not easy these days...pls travel, if it is very urgent..otherwise don't travel.

thanks

Comment

I don't get it... What do you mean.. Travel or don't travel...

Can I go to Mumbai for new H1B Stamping? Do I have option of picking up the embassy for my stamping?

Comment

Don't travel..its not easy....VO are refusing stamping a lot these days...!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X