Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue color form for damaged passport

Hi,

I attended the VISA interview on 15-Dec-2010 at Chennai consulate, after the interview was done, the VO told that she cannot issue a VISA on a damaged passport and gave me a blue color form and ticked the box "passport damaged". I got my new passport and submitted the same in VFS last Friday (15-Jan-2011). I now have a question, is there a possibolity at this stage that my visa could be rejected. Is there a way I can track the status other than the VFS link.

Thanks a many in advance for the help

Regards,
    Ravi

Possibly not. Visa will likely be issued. No tracking mechanism other than VFS.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi Ravi,

Have you received your passport. After how may days you got your passport after submitting in VFS center.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks,
      Prabhu

Comment

If ur visa is still pending.

Go to below link

Comment

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. How long it will take for processing my Visa after submitting in VFS (I submitted my new passport in VFS due to damage in my old passport). Kindly post some details.

Thanks,
          Prabhu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X