212(a)(4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 212(a)(4)

My first query was 212(A)(4), that was because my W2 has less than what is in LCA.
    So i have replied it with my bank statement, current pay checks and a cover letter stating how i can support her and mailed all the papers.
    Then they have replied and put another query under 221(g) and asked
    1. Complete 2003 pay stubs
    2. Explanation from petitioner/employer why my income was low than standards in 2003.
    I have replied after 3 months with my 2004 W2 which is way above the standards, all 2003 paychecks and an explanation that i was under training for some period in 2003.
    Then they asked my wife to come to consulate for interview. After review they said to re apply with a new application explaining how she will not become a public charge or why my income was low in past and rejected under 212(A)(4).
    Is there any time limit for reapply.
    Should i reapply by mail or take an appointment?
    How should documentation be

appointment.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

HI There,

Could you please update us with the latest developments. That would be more helpful to others.

My suggestion is better to consulat an attorney for this kind of questions so that they may give you a proper way to answer.

Even though you submit the explanation letters, how far they are going to helpful?

Comment

Attorney said that for 212A(4) they look at state's poverty line and if it is less than that they can reject under this act.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

when you say that they look at the states poverty line, does it mean that the wages in W2 should be equal to the average wage of that stae?

Comment

It should be 125% more than the poverty line. This is only for 212A(4)

Comment

How should we reply for 212A(4)

Comment

I Have same issue 212a(4)

I having same issue 212a(4), if possible pls email me [email protected]---jay_h4issue

how you solved the problem please.
                Last edited by jayreddy; 02-27-2006, 07:49 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X