Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORK ON h1 b Transfer

HI
    currently i am employed with company A and I got an offer from company B...
    Now my new LCA from company B got approved...

Now my question is

* Is LCA enough to start work with my new empployer B

Early reply is really appreciatable

You will need at least the H1B filing receipt notice to start working for the new employer. The only catch on joining the new employer with just the transfer receipt notice is, if for any reason the H1B transfer gets denied, then your employment with the new employer will be considered illegal. If it gets approved, then you are all good.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

It is not considered illegal but the employee will immediately need to switch to previous employer or leave the US in such a case.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Please Help - H1B Transfer

Hi Shervin143/Kabkaba,

I am in a similar condition.

My question is, after getting the receipt from Company B, if I give notice to Company A and if Company A revokes my H1B would that be a problem for me to get my Approval Notice from Company B?

Also, if the H1B transfer(Premium Processing) with Company B is denied and if Company A revokes my H1B what would my status be?.. What should I be doing in such a situtation?

Please help!!!...

Thanks,
        Iwillsurvive.

Comment

My question is, after getting the receipt from Company B, if I give notice to Company A and if Company A revokes my H1B would that be a problem for me to get my Approval Notice from Company B?
          >>> No.

Also, if the H1B transfer(Premium Processing) with Company B is denied and if Company A revokes my H1B what would my status be?.. What should I be doing in such a situtation?
          >>> In such case, you will hold no status. You will have to leave the country immediately. With the increased RFE's and denials, it is adviable to join the new employer only after the H1B gets approved.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X