Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Transfer but not gotten much years

Hi Friends,

I am working for company A and applied for h1b transfer for company B initially got query and latter they gave 1 year visa with company B. WIth company A i have 3 years so i am thinking shall i join or not as there would be again hassle after 6 month.

My question is:
    - Am i supposed to join company B mandatory as i transfered to them or it is my wish i can continue with company A if i don;t want to join COMPANY B.

- I am also in process of getting offer from company C so can i still transfer to company C while still working with company A? do i need to send them company B approval for visa transfer?

- Also if i join company B and they can not get my extension done after one year and i donot leave country then can i come back to old company A if they do not revoke my H1b Visa as it is valid for 3 years?

Please give your prcecious input.

what was the reason for 1 year only on RFE

Comment

No idea they asked for many documents like SOW and POs etc but my lawyer sent MSA and they gave 1 year only on transfer.

Comment

I would request if some senior member come and give advice.

Please give some advice.

Comment

- Am i supposed to join company B mandatory as i transfered to them or it is my wish i can continue with company A if i don;t want to join COMPANY B.
          >>> You can continue with Company A.

- I am also in process of getting offer from company C so can i still transfer to company C while still working with company A? do i need to send them company B approval for visa transfer?
          >>> You can transfer to Company C with the approval notice of Company A and their pay slips if you continue to work for them.

- Also if i join company B and they can not get my extension done after one year and i donot leave country then can i come back to old company A if they do not revoke my H1b Visa as it is valid for 3 years?
          >>> Actually, when you quit Company A, they are suppose to revoke your H1B petition. It is a little complicated to join Company A again even if they haven't revoke your petition. You can leave the country and return back with Company A petition and a valid H1B visa.

Note: H1B is not granted blindly for 3 years. Your employer need to show work for the next 3 years to get a 3 year on H1B. That would be the reason why your H1B transfer was approved only for 1 year.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X