Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From your Petitioner-- Hyd advance documents.Advice please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From your Petitioner-- Hyd advance documents.Advice please..

Hi,

I am reading advance document submission @Hyd embassy. I am okay with documents submission and but got confused when reading from your petitoner column.

I am working with my H1 employer for 1.5 year at US and now visiting india which means i have to do my Visa stamping. As i read from immihelp, i need to carry my previous 2 years of tax forms, pay stubs, I-797A etc but never mentioned " From you Petitioner"

Do i need to carry these documents as said below.

#
    A copy of the employment contract or letter of agreement signed by you and the petitioner.
    #
    Petitioner’s Income Tax Return for the last two tax years and financial statements.
    #
    Petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, and their individual salaries and immigration status.
    #
    State Unemployment Wage Reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state, for the past three quarters. (This should be the actual forms filed to the State authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter.)
    #
    A letter from the client company sponsoring the project and a copy of the contract between the U.S.-based petitioner and the client company, stating the timing, terms and agreement for your project.
    #
    Copy of the contract between the U.S. employment agency (petitioner) and the job site (the location where you will actually work).
    #
    A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the U.S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

I am not contract employee. I am working directly for the company i was hired from career fair when i am doing Masters.

Please let me know whether i need to do ask my company for above documents.

Advance thanks.

Carry as much documents as possible. You can ignore the client related documents since you work directly for your employer. Most of the time these documents are checked for applicants who work @ the client location. However, if any of these documents are asked and if you don't have them handy, then you might receive a 221g.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X