Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4-h1

Hi,

I am currently on H4. I have approved H1B petition (validity is 2009 2012) with company A. I never used this petition and not worked for the company A. Company A revoke the petition. Now company B is ready to transfer that petition.

Is it possible the company B to transfer the petition and apply from H4 to H1 COS?

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Yes, company B can file a cap-exempt petition for you using the previous cap number. They will need a copy of the old petition approval or receipt notice. After it is approved with a new I-94, you can start working.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

H4-h1

Thanks a lot kabkaba

Comment

H4-h1

Hi,

One more question.
        I worked on L1 for three years. I still have 3 years remaining to work in US. My current H1B approval petition is valid till Sept 2012. So if my H4 to H1 gets approved, can I get approval for three years or until Sept 2012?

Thanks

Comment

You can get another 3 years. However, extension for 3 years will be granted only if your employer can prove that they have work for another 3 years. Until you max out the 6 years on that H1B CAP, you can keep filing the extension.

Originally posted by syspine View Post
          Hi,

One more question.
          I worked on L1 for three years. I still have 3 years remaining to work in US. My current H1B approval petition is valid till Sept 2012. So if my H4 to H1 gets approved, can I get approval for three years or until Sept 2012?

Thanks
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H4-h1

Hi,

What documents are required for H4 to H1 COS?

Thanks for the reply in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by syspine View Post
              Hi,

What documents are required for H4 to H1 COS?

Thanks for the reply in advance.
              Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X