Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting an Appointment for H4 stamping-Chennai

Hi Folks,

I need to get my Fiancee's VISA stamped during May 21- May 30th..During this period all the consulates are booked. So I went ahead and booked the earliest date available which is in DELHI on June 23rd.

Please help me clarify these?

1)Is Delhi ok for Chennai consular citizens? Have anybody experienced any difficuilties? My wife speaks English fluently.
    2)What is the possibility of getting an APPT in Chennai.
    3)If i book in one place, I can't even look at the calendar for other regions. This is really pain..Any ideas?
    4)Have anybody tried Calcutta region?
    5)Has anybody an idea about Emergency Apointments in Delhi, and are we going to be eligible for that?
    6)How frequently does that calendar gets updated.

Pls share your valuable inputs.

Thanks a LLLOOOOOOOTT, Bye
    Srinivas.

Find answers below.

1)Is Delhi ok for Chennai consular citizens? Have anybody experienced any difficuilties? My wife speaks English fluently.
    Dont know the correct answer to this question. I think it is possible, but you need to answer a whole bunch of questions about demonstrating "need" to travel.

2)What is the possibility of getting an APPT in Chennai
    Depends. Right njow everything until end July is booked.

3)If i book in one place, I can't even look at the calendar for other regions. This is really pain..Any ideas?
    Nope. Just the way it is. The interface and everything sucks real bad.

4)Have anybody tried Calcutta region?
    5)Has anybody an idea about Emergency Apointments in Delhi, and are we going to be eligible for that?
    6)How frequently does that calendar gets updated.
    They never tell you. If you ask TTS Visas, they tell you that the US counslate tells them when to open appointments. US counslate does not have a schedule.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X