Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while taking slot on VFS site for H4

Hi
    I am in U.S now and my wife is attending for H4 stamping for the second time at hyderabad .

My question is while booking for her slot i got a page where i had to mention her name and my name as primary and there is a filed to fill the petitioner receipt number.

i filled my wifes H4 document petition number there, do i need to fill my H1 document number in that field?

As i already filled my wifes h4 document number and booked the appointment will it be a problem.

Thanks.

You probably had to put your H1 petition number. H4 Change or extension of status approval has nothing to do with Visa. It is to be kept in a file once the H4 leaves the US.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

hi do you think this will be a problem , can i contact any one about this.

Comment

Hi Kaba,

do i need to contact VFS about this will they listen to requests like this,

on DS160 i enterd correct petiton number but only while taking appoinment i mentioned hers as i am not going?

Comment

Contact VFS helpdesk and see if they can help you. You can also cancel the appointment and book a new one with the correct information.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi Sherwin,

Its just with the VFS that i gave the wrong info by mistake, do you think it will be a big problem.

Every thing is right in the DS160 form.

Comment

Talk to VFS helpdesk. They are the right people to assist you with this issue.

Originally posted by rikky26 View Post
              Hi Sherwin,

Its just with the VFS that i gave the wrong info by mistake, do you think it will be a big problem.

Every thing is right in the DS160 form.
              Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X