Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beware of this new prob when you go for stamping

Hi Guys,

I went for stamping on Feb 10th in Hyderabad Consulate and the officer said my visa approved and I will receive my passport in couple of days. But today I received an email saying that

Thank you for your correspondence of February 10, 2011 to the U.S. Consulate General in Hyderabad.

This is to request you to please provide us your brother’s and sister’s names and date of birth for processing your case further.

And in DS160 I said NO for question - do you have any relatives in USA, so I am no sure now whether I say I don't have brothers and sisters or send the details.

Please let me know if anybody faced this kind of problem or any suggestions will be appreciable.

Thanks,
    Kumar

If you have brother or sister, you should have told the truth in the application. Now, you should provide that information.

If you really don't have any brother or sister, you should reply to them indicating so.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. You are correct I should have mentioned it, but unfortunately some how I missed that. Now I am worried that when I reply email giving my brothers names and date of births will that effect anything on my visa because I said NO in DS160?

NOTE: They asked only names and date of births not where they located.

Once again thanks a lot for your response.

Thanks,
      Kumar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X