Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got 221g blue slip after visa approved...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 221g blue slip after visa approved...

Hi,

I went to Mumbai consulate for my h1 renewal stamping on Feb 8th. VO asked me following questions:

- What is the purpose of your trip?
    - What you do in USA?
    - Have you worked last year?
    - show me your w2 of 2010.
    - where do you live in usa?

Your visa is approved.

That's great.

I was waiting for my passport. When I received it it had stamped visa in the passport but with another stamp saying "Cancelled without Prejudice" and had blue slip.

The document have checked points as

- A notorized list of all the petitioner's employees. The list should show all employees' names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, their individual salaries, their immigration status and which project/client they are working with.

- State unemployment wage reports, showling all wages paid to each employee in the state, for the past three quarters as filed to (this should be the actual form filed to the state authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter):

- A letter from the client company sponsoring the project and a copy of the contract between the U.S. based petitioner and the client company, stating the timing, terms and agreement for your project.

- A detailed and specific description of the internal development project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the final product.

Heard this first time. Not sure how it'll work out now...Any of you have faced this situation or if you know what to do now please share it.

Thanks

Follow this thread.
    http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83302
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X