Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 (G ) Issued , Do i need new DS-160

Hi

I do have an approved H-1 B petition (from 2008 to Sept 2011). However i visited US embassy for its visa stamping last week only. I filled the DS-160 Form as per location in my petition . But just before 2 days of appearing interviews i got LCA & then filled new DS-160 with all relevant details (new location etc). I was told by VFS that i dont need to reschedul my interview & can carry both DS-160. However at the time of entering US embassy in Delhi, they have only stappled my old DS-160 *& I 797 with Passport. Then visa officer kept my passport & issued Green Form 221(G) to me , asking end client invitation letter. He asked me to submit it at VFS center ..I had below questions

1) Now i have got the client's letter . Shall i submit my latest DS 160 (which i filled just two days before interview & officer did not look at it) , as that have the correct location where i am flying.

2) Does keeping passport means that they will issue visa after getting clients letter OR is there any possibility of rejecting visa.

An early reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X