H1 interview query after rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 interview query after rejection

My visa application has been sent to USCIS and status is “further review and revoke if require" .
    I have filled new H1 with different Employer and having following question for DS 160 not sure what to write

1) Has your U.s visa even been cancelled or revoked? Explain if yes
    2) Have you even been refused a US visa, been refused admission to the us or withdraw your application for admission at the point of entry?

details of my last interview :

Actually in the interview of Visa renewal VO told me that your company is not good. If you won't withdraw your application I will give you memo along with your company that you won't believe what I am telling you and you can't go to America for long time. So I have withdrawn my case. My company contacted state gov and proved their genuinely and mine case came back to consulate. Now in second round same VO didn't say anything about company but came with some employer and employee relationship. While interview she told me that you are here just because of humanity and I am going to write memo. So mine case again went back to USCIS after admin status and current status is state gov asked for further review and revoke and it’s under processing. Is there anything worries about/ precaution I need to have? I will go in the interview for different employer. Here I am bit worried because she told me that she gave me memo. What this memo is all about?

Please advice me .....I will really appreciate it

Canceled or revoked? No
    Refused? Yes. If a 221g was issued or any other letter stating reason for Visa denial. Write that in the details section.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      Canceled or revoked? No
      Refused? Yes. If a 221g was issued or any other letter stating reason for Visa denial. Write that in the details section.
      thanks Kabkaba.

mine sent to USCIS petition after admin review.No reason for visa denial.so what to write in details section. Also can you read paragraph i have mentioned and please let me know what is memo and is there any need to worry about.

Please senior member sherin help me.....

Comment

They must have given you some letter in your second interview right?

Comment

details:

first interview: asked additional petitioner documents:
          I had client letter but she said its not proper and asked all petitioner documents.

second interview : without checking documents forced to withdraw application and i did same(else she said that she will give me memo along with company). She said company is black listed.

received letter in mail after few days that application has sent to uscis for further review and revoke.

company has proved that they are not black listed and following rules of immigration so State gov forced uscis and my petition came back to consulate

third interview:
          it was ego time for her because we didn't care for memo.So thousands of questions and she raised issue for employee employer relationship.She told to her colleagues that she is going to write memo and pushed my case to admin process. and as a result of admin process case went back to USCIS for further review and revoke. Mine status at USCIS is state gov asked for further review and will notify you for furhter questions.

now my petitioner is not replying me some how. Not sure what happened exactly with me. Can you please guide what all this is? May I good to go for new H1?

Comment

You can transfer the H1B to a new employer and attend the visa interview again with the documents from the new employer.
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Admin processing, means a Visa denial letter citing ineligibility under 221g was most probably issued. In general consultant H1's receive a whole lot of scrutiny these days and with your history you will most certainly get it too. Are you confident about the new employer this time? Are you sure they will pay you on bench? Did you pay for filing the petition? Consider all this.

Comment

No more confidence once you refuse. I was going through immihelp url: https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-re...lication-tips/ and came to know that by forcing visa after visa refusal may ends into permanent denial. As I have mentioned my company contacted state gov to prove that they are not blacklisted company and officer asked me about memo for which I am worried about.

Can you guys please check history I have mentioned and please let me know is there any chance for permanent denial as I haven’t received any docs for same?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X