URGENT H4 Application Reference Number details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT H4 Application Reference Number details

EDIT : Yahooooo.......Got her passport with the stamped Visa earlier today. In all it was 7 days of wait since the 221g document submission. Pretty fast by all standards.

Hi,

My wife appeared for her Visa interview on 11th Feb 2011 (New Delhi Consulate) . She was issued with a 221g green form. All relevant documents were submitted last Wednesday in response to 221g.

Today morning she received below SMS :

"Processed visa application reference number xxxx(10 digit number) has been received. You can collect today from the VFS US center located in the city where you were interviewed"

Just wanted to check if there's a way to determine (based upon application number) if her Visa was approved/Denied. Her tickets are booked for this Sunday so It'd help if we know upfront and plan accordingly.

PS: I tried couple of links but none seemed to accept the 10 digit reference number

regds, PG
    Last edited by praveengairola; 02-23-2011, 03:41 AM.

Seems like approved, but can't say for sure. Collecting the passport is the best way to know.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      Seems like approved, but can't say for sure. Collecting the passport is the best way to know.
      Hope so. Keeping my fingers crossed. Only thing that puzzles me is that it's not even a week since we submitted the response for 221g. I have usually read people saying it takes upto a min. of 2-3 weeks for any action??
      BTW, I do work for a big Company (with close to 25K) employees with a direct Company-->End Client model. Maybe that made a difference.... I am confused. .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X