Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing DS160 or changing stamping location

Hi -

I have submitted a DS160 form for US consulate in Tijuana Mexico for my approved H1 extension stamping and was planning to get it stamped in March. Due to some personal issues, I have to make an urgent travel to Indian in a week.

Can I submit another DS160 for another US consulate in India and get it stamped during my stay in India?

Is there a reason for me to be concerned about the existing DS160 submitted for for US consulate in Tijuana?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

If you have already scheduled a visa appointment @ Mexico, then go ahead and cancel the appointment and book a new one @ the appropriate U.S consulate in India. You will need to redo your DS-160.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you Shervin for your reponse.

No I haven't scheduled an interview. I just submitted the DS160.

Can I just ignore the DS160 already filed for Tijuana and submit a new one for Indian Consulate?
      During the VISA interview, will I have troubles for having two DS160 form for 2 consulate at the same time?

Comment

If you haven't schedule the interview, then no issues. You can go ahead and fill a new DS-160 for a different location. Check with VFS helpdesk if you are in doubt.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X