when to apply for H-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when to apply for H-1

hi all, i am on F-1 right now. i would like to know when would be the most appropriate time to apply for H-1. i know that the process starts from october but the applications are submitted much earlier. and also, if a person during this year doesnt make it to the 85000, would he be automatically considered or does he need to apply again? one final doubt is i heard that 20000 visas are alloted specifically to students who graduated with Masters or PhD. but heard lately that it is being annulled? is that really true?
    thanks for the help

Originally posted by raj_mns
    hi all, i am on F-1 right now. i would like to know when would be the most appropriate time to apply for H-1. i know that the process starts from october but the applications are submitted much earlier. and also, if a person during this year doesnt make it to the 85000, would he be automatically considered or does he need to apply again? one final doubt is i heard that 20000 visas are alloted specifically to students who graduated with Masters or PhD. but heard lately that it is being annulled? is that really true?
    thanks for the help
    Hi, Raj

Once the Cap is finished USCIS will not accept any application to carry for next year. You have to apply fresh.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X