query for H4 DS 160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• query for H4 DS 160

what would be the answer of following question?

US point of contact:
    I am planning to mention my HR name.So question is by mentioning HR name and contact details. what will be answer of
    opganization? organization where HR belongs? OR if its for H4 then it should be Not known checkbox

For H4, if the H1 spouse is in the US it should be spouse's name and address.
    You can enter HR person's name otherwise.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

sorry may be my question was misleading...

I and my family in india
      question is:
      US point of contact contains one field "name of organization".So if I specify Name of HR as point of contact in us for my dependent. What I have to specify in name of organization? Is it hr's organization name(means my petitioner company name)? OR not known will be applicable

Comment

can sherin or anybody answer me please?

Comment

Yes. Mention your company name if you give your HR as the U.S point of contact.

Originally posted by jayHanuman View Post
          US point of contact contains one field "name of organization".So if I specify Name of HR as point of contact in us for my dependent. What I have to specify in name of organization? Is it hr's organization name(means my petitioner company name)?
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X