Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sincere Concerns for Green Card-Employer Claims to have filed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sincere Concerns for Green Card-Employer Claims to have filed....

Hi there

I am from USA. I work here on h1b visa and my company says that they filed my green card. I was told that your labor certification is done and now we have filed your I - 140.

I am curious to know it how can I know whether my I -140 is applied/filed or not. Is there some web site, where I can check it by inserting my details over there? If yes then where & how? Also, is there any receipt given by immigration department after applying/filing I - 140 that I can ask for its proof from my company. Also what other formalities are left for getting the green card after filing I - 140 and how much more time it may take for the green card to come. Kindly feel free to let me know it in details.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

If they have not asked for any of your papers, then they have not done anything.

If they have filed your I-140, you will need the receipt number to check anything.
    Immihelp Support

Comment

How can this be a question...Not to be rude

If an employer has not given you any details - do you really believe that its filed.

Its a 100 percent NO from my side..

thats the time - u have to say to urself - Let me move on

Hope this helps

Been there - done that

God Bless India!!!

Comment

Please note that wheneve you see a question and answer by 'immihelp', that means that someone sent us an email asking a question and we replied. We are posting both the question and answer here for the benefit of everyone else.

It does not mean at all that we are generating the questions, by any means, just in case you or someone has misunderstood. We are too busy just answering the questions people already ask.
        Immihelp Support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X