plz somebody reply me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz somebody reply me

Today i attened my h4 stamping in chennai with my kid,mine got 221g pink slip and my kid got approved,i want to know how much time it will take for administrative process and do i have an advantage of having my kid visa stamped,the lady in the other counter enquired abt my past employment and study details,so is it just for checking whether im working or is it because i have common muslim last name,im so worried and stressed as im struck alone with kid here.my husband is in e-c model and i went on bep.plz expecting ur replies.

Its hard to predict and has nothing to do with your last name or religion.
    This kind of admin process lot of people are facing having their religion - christian, hindu, or whatever.....

Normally, it can take 2-3 weeks to 3-4 months....You can do only one thing, "Wait and don't get panic"....

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]

Comment

Since your kids H4 got approved (Based on your spouse's documents), it could be a "common name check" that trigerred your 221g. Once that is cleared, they may approve your visa.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanx shervin

Is there any way i can able to know for what reason im put on query?plz shervin kindly reply.

Comment

Hi OP,

Sorry there is no way you can get the specific reason why they have issued 221g...
          As most of them are under the category - "Admin Processing" which could be because of various reasons...
          main reasons still are - H1 employer check/H1 employee status,documents validity/name check

As mentioned by Shervin - as H4 is approved for your kid...which means that it is may be because of Name check..but still that;s a guess...

Thanks and Regards,
          Abhay

Comment

You can 1000 for a suitable answer which will convince u

Bottom line - we are not treated right

For no reason giving 221g -

Wat else to say - bear it and live with it

We got freedom only to serve a different group of people

God Bless India

Comment

8-10 weeks

hai,the indian lady in the other counter told me it will take 8-10 weeks for administrative process,is this timeframe is given for checking common name?will this process get over in 8-10 weeks or will it take more time,im so depressed and im struck alone with kid,plz shervin and other senior members plz reply me.

Comment

8-10 weeks is common. Don't worry, you will most likely get the Visa. In the future whenever you travel and need a Visa, leave 8-10 weeks again. These checks are commonly repeated every time.
                This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

I am stuck in exactly same situation. common muslim name.. 8-10 weeks time given by lady in counter... I am in 11th week now. As said earlier...no guarantee on timeframe..could be as long as 3-4 months... patience is virtue and it is really tested here...have patience...have read about lot of ppl getting visas in forums but after considerable long wait...

Comment

thanx shervin and kabkaba

hai,i have one more query if i got 221 g pink slip for name check will they give visa for kid without doing name check or for kids they wont do common name check,just curious to know the reason for my 221 g,life became so bitter and i got fed up of being here alone without husband,i think we should not come to meet anybody in india coz of this 221g.plz shervin and kabkaba plz reply me,waiting for ur answers.

Comment

Common name check can be done for anyone. 221g is not just for common name check. They do it for lot of other reasons as well. Lot of people are getting their 221g cleared within 90 days. So hopefully you will get it stamped soon.

Originally posted by reenu81 View Post
                      hai,i have one more query if i got 221 g pink slip for name check will they give visa for kid without doing name check or for kids they wont do common name check,just curious to know the reason for my 221 g,life became so bitter and i got fed up of being here alone without husband,i think we should not come to meet anybody in india coz of this 221g.plz shervin and kabkaba plz reply me,waiting for ur answers.

Comment

got the visa,thanx shervin and kabkaba

finally got my visa after 70 days that is exactly on 10th week,thanx shervin and kabkaba for ur valuable posts when i was in distress,u guys r doing such a good job by telling exact situation and not exagerating,keep up ur good work and thanx a lot to this immihelp.com

Comment

shervin and kabkaba its urgent plz reply me

I was happy that i got my visa but the problem is they gave me upto 2015 but my petiton date is upto jun 2011,my kid visa date is stamped correctly upto jun 2011,my husabnd is telling me there wont be a problem in port of entry if i explain properly but im worrying whether it will lead to deportation and all.And if i again give my passport for date change will they again put me on adminstrative process,and whats the validity period for this clearance i got,plz reply me im in huge state of shock and dismay,help me plz.

Comment

Originally posted by reenu81 View Post
                            I was happy that i got my visa but the problem is they gave me upto 2015 but my petiton date is upto jun 2011,my kid visa date is stamped correctly upto jun 2011,my husabnd is telling me there wont be a problem in port of entry if i explain properly but im worrying whether it will lead to deportation and all.And if i again give my passport for date change will they again put me on adminstrative process,and whats the validity period for this clearance i got,plz reply me im in huge state of shock and dismay,help me plz.

Comment

Shervin & Kabkaba

Hi,

1. Called VFS (3 Times to different persons), they informed there is no issue in travelling

2. Called Border & Customs US Homeland security(DC), checked whether there will be any problem in POE, Lady informed me there wont be issues...lady also informed only I 94 decides how long person suppose to stay in US not US visa it allows only to enter

3. Called Chennai Consulate, they told its mistake it needs to be changed and said we "might" again put in administration processing which will take 3 months; but she told its my wish to travel with same visa

suggest me what to Do, i am travelling to on June 13...already i end up in paying more money to Airways for buying ticket 2 times

If i travel with same visa will there be any Deportation, i am travelling with 3 yr old kid

***Visa is issued till June 2016, but the Petition is expiring on June 2012 & petition expiry date is mentioned correctly in the US Visa

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X