Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport under Process at Embassy/Consulate

Hello All,

I don't know whether anyone else in this forum is facing such problem or not. But I am really frustrated and concerned about my visa and passport.

I appeared for my H4 interview at New Delhi Embassy on 10th march 2011. The visa officer just asked 2-3 simple questions. Nothing in details. He gave no slips to me. But he said that some data regarding my Husband's petition is not updated properly in their system and there is no problem from my end. Thus the updation will take 5-7 business days and then the passport will be sent to me.

But it's almost 15 days now and I am not able to get any answers from either the Embasy or the VFS center. When I track the passport on VFS site, it shows the following message:
    "Your passport is under process at U.s Embassy/Consulate if your visa has been approved."

My return ticket is booked for 28 april 2011. I am very much concerned about the passport as I cannot get any details about it. I also don't know if they want any more documents or anything like that.

Please help me if anyone has anything to share regarding this.

Thanks All
    ****hree Pandya

Most likely your husband's petition information was not in their PIMS system. Search and read about the posts related to PIMS in immihelp. PIMS delay could take anywhere between a 2-3 days to a month in some cases.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X