Green slip in New Delhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green slip in New Delhi

I had got a green slip from Delhi consulate and then I submitted all the documents...I recently had received an email from NIV (Non Immigrnt Visa) asking to submit my passport...I sent it and then later I received a call from US consulate delhi for more information wherein they asked me all the typical visa interview questions like how did u come to know about xyz(my employer)? is it a big or a small company? how much will they pay u? how many H1 employees are working for xyz? etc...then the lady said that they are still processing my application and they cannot give me any specific timeframe...

Has any one else gone thru this and is this a common scenario? Has anyone else received a call from the consulate...if so, did u guys get the visa approved or not? Also, what is the usual turnaround time?

Another interview

I got a call from the consulate today to come back to Delhi for another interview as they need some more information. I had received a green slip earlier and later they had even called me for some information wherein they asked all the general H1 questions.

Now, they want to be visit the consulate again...What does this mean? Is it good or bad?

I have to travel all the way from Mumbai to Delhi and I'm just a bit nervous as I don't want it to be a waste of my time and money.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X