Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrongly answered question in DS 160. Interview scheduled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrongly answered question in DS 160. Interview scheduled.

I have scheduled my H1B US Visa interview at Chennai consulate on April 5th and I found that I have wrongly answered one of the question under "Travel Information" section related to information about my previous Visa details.

Please advice me whether i should resubmit a new DS 160 with corrected answer and bring both confirmation to consulate on the scheduled interview date and explain the reason at screening or should I cancel and reschedule the appointment with the corrected DS 160.

Question: Are you applying in the same country where visa above was issued and is this country your principal country of residence?

Answer: NO (Actual answer should be "YES" as previous B1 visa was issued in Chennai,India and principal country of residence is India)

Call the VFS helpdesk to see if they can help.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hello All,

I will be attending h1b visa interview in singapore.

I have been working in singapore since 6 years and i have already been to us consulate for B1/B2 visa interview in 2018 and got it aprroved, now am going for H1B visa interview.

I have a doubt regarding the below question

"Are you applying in the same country where the visa above was issued

Is this country your principal country of residence? "

Am indian citizen , am wondering what will be my principle country of residence.

As the country is same as previous visa issued and not sure about principle country of residence.

Thanks,
      Baps

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X