Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peculiar Administrative processing response..Pls help!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peculiar Administrative processing response..Pls help!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

I appeared for H1b stamping at Chennai Consulate on July 1st, 2010 and my case was suspended under 221g. I have been waiting for the past 9 months with my passport stuck at the consulate.
    Incidentally I called up the consulate on March 29th and the staff told me that the admininstrative processing got completed on March 28th and told me to check the website for the next course of action. I was excited an kept checking the website , but till now the website shows pending processing. On April 1st , I called up the consulate and apparently somebody else answered the call and told me that my case is still pending. I really don`t know which information to trust. It has been one week since I heard this and still the website shows pending process. It is really frustrating to finally hear something positive and then again a bad news... guys with similar experience or any other info can shed some light....pls.!!!!!1

thanx.

Follow this thread for 221g issues.
    http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83302
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Shervin,

Can I call the consulate or email them to find out the correct information ? Will it further delay the process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X