Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me with your suggestions

Hi everyone,

Myself and my wife is destined to attend the interview for H1 and H4 visa on May 5th .I would dearly appreciate if you could calrify my following doubts.

1. Qualification. My Basic Qualification is Bsc Chemistry, then i had PGDCA from LBS and i have completed my course work in MCA from ignou. But i havent yet recieved my Marksheet and certificate as it will take few more months. But i have got 5 years of Experience in Software field. So if the interviewer asks me about my qualification , what should i tell him?

2.H4:-I am taking my wife along with me for the interview , is it a problem. Will they ask her any questions? .If so, could anyone tell me aht could be it.

3.Return To India: I heard that , they would ask us to give a genuine reason by which theywould get convinced about us coming back to india , after the visa is expired. Is it true?. If true, do i need to take any land ownership documents to the consulate for the interview. Will it be worth taking such a document.

Please help me to clarify the above said doubts.

MGK

1. Tell exactly what you wrote.
    2. You can take your wife on H4. No problem. read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/h1b

3. That is not for H1/H4 visa people. H visa is dual intent visa. Don't worry.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X