Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Stamping - 221(g) - rejected - Case Forwarded to KCC

Hi,

My wife went to India in Jan after getting her renewal notice for H4 from USCIS. She went for stamping at Delhi Consulate and this time VO gave her 221(g) green slip. Asking for client letter , vendor letter and LCA and I129 and also asked to submit passport.

We submitted documents and waited for almost 1.5 months after submitting documents and then I mailed to VFS helpdesk for enquiry of status and in reply to which VFS send me following email:

"Dear Applicant,

As per the U.S Embassy your application is refused under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) as the petitioner was not able to provide H1 qualifying employment in the US. Section 221(g) prohibits the issuance of a visa to an individual whose application is incomplete or inconclusive, or whose eligibility has not been firmly established. Your case has been returned to the Kentucky Consular Center in the United States. Once KCC receives the case it will be sending it to the approving USCIS office. For further inquiries you/petitioner may wish to contact the approving USCIS office.
    "

Please Guide what would be next steps that I can take.

I think this not some kind of mistake as I have not heard anything fom US consulate or USCIS directly. I only got this after when I asked about the status. Is there way to confirm this information?

Also, is it possible to go for H4 stamping again.

We still haven't received the passport.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dhruv

221G H4 visa

Hi Dhruv,

Did you get the visa for your wife?

thanks,
    Amit

Comment

Hi Amit,

Embassy has returned my wife's passport without the visa with the similar letter i mentioned in my first post.

I am still waiting for USCIS response as they mentioned that they will be contacting my employer for further inquiry. It's already been 2 months now and no communication.

are you also stuck in similar situation, let me know if you have got any lead.

Thanks,
      Dhruv

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X