H1 interview query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 interview query

I have received H1 documents from my product base company. It includes project description of outsourced/inhouse project for their client and my responsibility. As I have to work in my company's premise no need of client letter.So planning to say following answer if ask for on which project I work for
    "I will work for YYYY project which is out sourced by their direct client YYY at premises of YYYY ".

Can you please let me know if any additional or Buzz words is missing?

Can officer ask for contract outsource details between YYYY and YYY?( this project is geniune project company xxx has since 10 years)

shervin please help me?

Hi OP,

As per my opinion - Client Letter is not only when you work at Client side .
    It may be required when you work for the Client (whatever location), so atleast you should have some details/letter between your Company YYYY and Client - YYYY ---like SOW , Contract etc.....

Becos during the interview - when you use the word "Client" - possibility is VO may ask for such letters/details...

Thanks and Regards,
    Abhay

Comment

If your company is not a consultancy company and if you are working on a project at your company location (and not at the client location) and if you are reporting to your company's manager, then you don't need to care about the client. In such case, you will need a detailed letter from your company's manager about the project that you are working and your roles and responsibilities.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hey shervin,

My company is in consulting but they have 7-8 products. I don't have document details between client who outsourced the project and my company.

Is it must? if so will check with company

Comment

Well, if it is a pure consulting firm, then you will need documents supporting your claim that you indeed work onsite. Check with your company to see if they can give you a letter detailing the project and your roles and responsibilities.

Originally posted by jayHanuman View Post
          Hey shervin,

My company is in consulting but they have 7-8 products. I don't have document details between client who outsourced the project and my company.

Is it must? if so will check with company
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X