X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a valid H1B visa but company wants to send me on H3

Hello,

I would kind advice on my issue

I am in my home country and have a valid H1B stamped visa on which I never went back due to personal issues

so my question is my new employer in my home country wants to send me on H3 visa , so will my H1B get cancelled if I come on H3 ?

further will I need provide some documentation from previous employer that I am not with him anymore and due to personal issues doing away was not very happy , so what all documents I will need in case H1B is converted to H3 ?

finally is it possible to keep both H1B & H3 ?

Looking for kind advice n help

Thanks and Regards

Originally posted by malikvikram13 View Post
    Hello,

I would kind advice on my issue

I am in my home country and have a valid H1B stamped visa on which I never went back due to personal issues

so my question is my new employer in my home country wants to send me on H3 visa , so will my H1B get cancelled if I come on H3 ?

Visa in your passport may get canceled. Underlying petition is not canceled.

further will I need provide some documentation from previous employer that I am not with him anymore and due to personal issues doing away was not very happy , so what all documents I will need in case H1B is converted to H3 ?
    Not needed.

finally is it possible to keep both H1B & H3 ?

Both petitions can remain valid. But you can only work for any one employer if you enter the US using corresponding Visa.

Looking for kind advice n help

Thanks and Regards
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X