Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Rejected

Hi,
    I work for one of top IT company in India.My H1B Petition has been rejected by USCIS on account of less experience for the post applied.At the time of application I was having exp of around 2.8 years of experience in same project.

Could you please advice as can I apply again for this years quota and what are the chances of rejection this time also.

Also if petition gets rejected this time also,what will be impact on my career due to that?

Thanks.

I work for one of top IT company in India.My H1B Petition has been rejected by USCIS on account of less experience for the post applied.At the time of application I was having exp of around 2.8 years of experience in same project.

Could you please advice as can I apply again for this years quota and what are the chances of rejection this time also.
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-requirements/

Also if petition gets rejected this time also,what will be impact on my career due to that?
    >>> No impact.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Is it true if a H1B petition gets denied consecutively two times in a year then the person can never file the petition next time in his life?

Comment

Not true.

Originally posted by dk67852 View Post
        Is it true if a H1B petition gets denied consecutively two times in a year then the person can never file the petition next time in his life?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X