LCA paperwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCA paperwork

Hello, I am planning to visit India soon, and will have to get my H1 stamped. My company is paying me slightly more than the amount shown on the LCA. This is reflected on my paycheck. Will this be an issue for stamping since the two figures don't match?

Also, the lawyer filed some documents during the H1B application. One is the H1B form I-129 and the other is the H1B supplement. The I-94 number on the I-129 was entered correctly, but wrong on the supplement form. The I-94 number on the 797 is correct. Does this need to be rectified before I travel to get my H1 stamp?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by gncsu; 04-18-2011, 03:29 PM.

Hello, I am planning to visit India soon, and will have to get my H1 stamped. My company is paying me slightly more than the amount shown on the LCA. This is reflected on my paycheck. Will this be an issue for stamping since the two figures don't match?
    >>> No issues. The gross should NOT be less than what is approved in the LCA. Getting paid a little more than the LCA is okay.

Also, the lawyer filed some documents during the H1B application. One is the H1B form I-129 and the other is the H1B supplement. The I-94 number on the I-129 was entered correctly, but wrong on the supplement form. The I-94 number on the 797 is correct. Does this need to be rectified before I travel to get my H1 stamp?
    >>> No issues.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X