Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imp: H1Bs issue

Hi

Thanks for looking. I am in a confused situation.

I am working on H1 for an Indian company for the last one year, and now I got a new fulltime job with a non-profit company. My second H1 has been approved(just a couple days ago) and I havent informed my first employer of this new job and so he has not cancelled my first H1 yet. Due to some unexpected personal situations, I can no longer continue my job with this new employer(which I started 2 weeks ago, and have been payed for). So I want to end my new job and cancel my new H1. I was wondering if I can continue working with my old employer normally, I hope there wont be any problems in the future. I have never been out of status in this process, I just want to go back to my old employer's payroll after being on new employers payroll for 2 weeks.

I know it is a weird situation, please suggest

Thanks very much in advance.

BTW, my old Visa is already stamped.

Comment

You can work for the old employer if they have not revoked their petition.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

As you have the valid Visa and old employers petition with you, leave the country and come back using your old employers petition. Then you will not have any issues.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X