Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help-Urgent - please

Hi to all members,

Presently ,I am working in Pharmacy( Employer A), on h1b as a intern. I found another offer from employer B( pharmacy- same job duties).

I want to apply for H1b transfer. My lawyer is telling me that we don't have to submit offer letter to USCIS during H1b transfer application because I am working with pharmacy.

I don't understand. why not?

The lawyer from my present company had provided offer letter to USCIS when they applied for my h1b and mentioned my job duties and employment terms.

Can you please help me; what I have to do ? Can i have to submit letter to USCIS regarding offer from employer or not?

Please help me. I want to apply as soon as possible. Please ....please.

Thanks for your time.

Offer letter is not a required document. Since your new employer is filing the petition (not you, you are beneficiary), they are already making a statement in regards to your salary and job duties to the DOL and USCIS. Any other letter they write to you is only a supporting document.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Help- urgent- Please

Hi Kabkaba,
      Thanks for your reply.

I understood your point that job offer letter is not a required document but my question is; my employer has to file any letter( to USCIS) stating employment offer to me?

I am really a confused right now. I will be good after my H1b transfer.
      Kabkaba,what are the chances of H1b transfer in pharmacy field? My job responsibilities are same at both places. I have license to work in pharmacy field.

Today, I found that my LCA denied due to Employer FEIN number. The LCA people were not able to verify the employer FEIN number online and they need document to verify it.
      So, today my employer submitted IRS letter To LCA people stating FEIN number.

My question is : How much time will they take to approve my LCA now? They already reviewed my file previously while sending me denial letter.

Please help me by providing necessary information.

Thanks for your help.
      Steward.

Comment

Filing form I-129 (Petition to employ a non-immigrant worker) by the employer is indicative that the employer is willing to employ the candidate. If the employer is filing the petition through a lawyer, then they would know what documents are needed to file the transfer.

Usually the LCA approval will take anywhere between a week to 10 days. If you are worried about the outcome of the transfer, then you should NOT join the new employer until the transfer is successful.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X