Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need HELP ...URGENT--LCA-LCA

Hi to all memebr, and shervin sir

My lawyer has filed LCA and first time it was denied due to FEIN verification. My employer has sent IRS document and Today, my lawyer has filled new LCA.

My questions are;

1. First time , when they denied my LCA due to FEIN, does it mean that other data on LCA are good( wage, etc) ? I am asking this question because they have mentioned the reason for denial is FEIN verification only.

2. How much time will they take to certify my LCA after submission of a
    new application? They have mentioned that the new application will be surve as a "first in and first out". Is it correct? or how much time will they take?

I am sorry to ask you guys lot of questions But my situation is critical right now. I will loose my job in next 2 week.

Please help me by providing appropriate information.

Thanks for your time.

1. First time , when they denied my LCA due to FEIN, does it mean that other data on LCA are good( wage, etc) ?
    >>> Most probably "Yes".

I am asking this question because they have mentioned the reason for denial is FEIN verification only.
    >>> LCA approval is not too complicated. Once all documents are in place, it should get approved.

2. How much time will they take to certify my LCA after submission of a
    new application? They have mentioned that the new application will be surve as a "first in and first out". Is it correct? or how much time will they take?
    >>> Usually within 10 days.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X