• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 extn - pl help

I am applying for H1b extension and have got the following docs

1. Client vendor agreement/MSA
    2. Purchase order

However, the PO doesnt have my name on it. Its just a PO for a team of 5 people. The client doesnt offer client letter. Please guide what should I submit along with my case to make it stronger?

Seniors please help

SOW between your employer and the vendor. A letter from the Vendor stating that you work for the specific client. An employment verification letter from your employer.

If possible get a letter from the client stating that as per their policy they cannot issue you a client letter. If they cannot give you in writing, at least try to get it in an emailm which will help.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Incidentally the vendor and employer are same and I dont have any layer in between. So hopefully the following is sufficient

1. Client vendor agreement / MSA
      2. SOW between employer(vendor) and client, even if it doesnt have my name on it 3.
      3.An email from client manager stating that issueing client letter is not their policy

Comment

In addition to the below, get an employment verification letter from your empoyer mentioning the client you are working for and your roles and responsibilities.

Originally posted by jinneebhat View Post
        Thanks for the reply. Incidentally the vendor and employer are same and I dont have any layer in between. So hopefully the following is sufficient

1. Client vendor agreement / MSA
        2. SOW between employer(vendor) and client, even if it doesnt have my name on it 3.
        3.An email from client manager stating that issueing client letter is not their policy
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          In addition to the below, get an employment verification letter from your empoyer mentioning the client you are working for and your roles and responsibilities.
          Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X